Wear on the Brake Beam Wear Guide can lead to premature degradation of the side frame and the brake beam.
Excessive vibration and metal on metal contact can lead to premature degradation of the side frame and the brake beam.
Pennsy's - Brake Beam Wear Guide
The polymer chosen for Pennsy’s Brake Beam Wear Guide has a low coefficient of friction, excellent cold flow resistance and ability to withstand high impact loads.
The part is easy to install, and extensive lab and field testing has proven that Pennsy’s Brake Beam Wear Guide outperforms and outlasts all other brake beam wear protection products available on the market today.
- Low Coefficient of Friction, 0.27
- Excellent cold flow resistance withstands high pressure and eliminates extrusion, melting point >450F, heat deflection temperature >350F
- Easy pop-in installation
- Eliminates metal-on-metal contact, drastically reducing costly repairs
- Excellent wear resistance
- Lab and field testing have proven longevity and performance